20100819

Update after lots of fun...

just thought that I would update since there has been lots that has happened this summer. all of this was anticipated and looked forward to and now that we have done so much in a short amount of weeks, it seems that our lives are so rich and full. some pics might help to record the moments...




This was truly a special day and great night. On our second anniversary. We were celebrating a great amount of life and a true love for each other that is still growing every day as we continue to marvel and learn more about each other. I am sooo thankful for my wife. So on this special Monday we had 3 great things happen to us. Our anniversary landed on time and as scheduled... haha... Amy scheduled one of her final presentations for her Masters and I was able to attend.... it was great! I was able to surprise my sweet heart with a dozen long stem roses and give them to her when she presented to the class... what a special moment.














No comments:

Post a Comment