20100718

Hard time sleeping

passed the NCE this last Friday. Feel great about it. Gave me a great feeling of accomplishment. Now I am up late with a headache that won't leave... don't know why... tension from something or the weather... there are lots of things to think about. Hot day today... over 100 in Texas... first day of the season. Looking forward to cooler things when we go to visit mom and dad up North. Glad to be taking a trip that way. It should be fun and nice to experience something new. They are moving into their new location and I am excited to experience that since I have seen all the pictures and everything. So tomorrow is church. Amy and I have nursery again and then lunch with the Elliott's.. Looking forward to Tin Star. In the evening we are traveling to Keller to take information over to the Freeland home to assist in the acing of a test that they are going to be taking. Fun stuff. Am looking forward to visiting with them and enjoying some roast. Sisters are doing well lately. Anna transferred to a new berth and personal bunk room on the ship and that is a great thing for her to have some space while on the ship. Helps I think in the stress of her position and all. She is continuing to amaze and do great things. Adrienne is doing fabulous with her job. Working hard to be creative and love kids and families as they get to know the Lord in the setting that she is providing for them. Wonderful to think about the impact of the Saviour on lives as each of them use their talents. Happy to be looking forward to future opportunity of doing the same with the training I have received as of late and look forward to learning and implementing the little amount of knowledge and short experience I have gained from the interactions I have had already in the past year. Really grateful to Amy and the faith and trust she has had in me and how she has continued to look to the Lord for provision just as I have. Lord we praise you for your clear oversight and love for us. Getting more sleepy... - Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment