20101016

Time...

this seems to be the theme of the last week or so... time.... time to do what God has called me to do.... time to listen, time to plant, time to grow, time to wait and a time to water and see what is happening.

time...

lots of thoughts lately about how to use my time and what time might look like in the future. asking for the Lord to lead me where we are headed... that is for sure... Psalm 23.... you are leading me as a sheep and I should take comfort in the rod and staff you provide... sometimes the prodding and the path seem so hard and hurt a lot when I get my nose pushed in the direction that I had not seen or intended... well bruises heal and the path is still there and it is a matter of pushing on beyond in the moment so as to understand what is real and what will become the new reality.

Lots of abstract thoughts, but perhaps you find yourself in the similiar way looking to the Almighty to show you a glimpse of the galaxy that he created and which star you are in the who place that is twinkling up at Him. Night sky will you twinkle and tell me what I must do and follow? Or perhaps I wish that I would get that direct line installed like another blogger friend mentioned recently so that I could just get the answers that seem so distant and unreal at this point.... I don't know.... what I do know... the Shepherd is good and loves me and wants me on the path that I am on.... Dear Shepherd... help me trust you and help me love what you are doing and wanting me to know.

Sincerely,
A simple lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment