20090805

heart beat........

I am thinking a lot lately about where my heart is beating and why I feel so run down. I can list things and so here it goes....

1. I miss my friend who left to go to Thailand
2. I have been adjusting to married life and changing daily because of it
3. I am mourning the loss of a church family and wondering where relationships will be
4. I struggle daily to work in a job that feels temporary
5. I miss not having my middle sister closer
6. I don't feel very close to God right now
7. I have been working hard at a degree that is now challenging me
8. I worry about finances a lot and struggle with how much we go day to day
9. I have been longing for some guy friends that would be willing to pursue me instead of me pursuing them
10. I am trying to understand who I am
11. I just want to feel safe financially and that is not always the case
12. I feel so stupid for having been in a fender bender recently

so.... I am struggling and not at peace like I felt I was a couple of months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment