20090829

Jesus...

I like to think a lot about Jesus lately, because thinking about other things in my life really puts me in a tizzy and makes my quandary solver must find outer spin like nobody's business... so when I think about Jesus...

I find a peace I never know anywhere else.
I remember that He is the great Shepherd.
Thoughts of being the lamb that he is holding in his arms are so precious
Eating the meals that he provides in the small meadows and valleys he leads me to is so sweet.

... so I remember that 'tis so sweet to trust in Jesus... and I want to know him more and more.

lots of thinking and wondering going on in my mind.

prayer:

practicum
amy a great classroom
mom and dad job and health
anna ministry focus and friend
adrienne friend and mentor
mom and dad e health
glenn guidance and leadership

No comments:

Post a Comment