20090429

Wait...

so many phrases from verses come to mind when I think about waiting...

be still and know that I am God,

Cast all your cares upon him and He will give you rest...

being confident of this ... he began it and he will finish it...

I am going to prepare a place for you...


being still is not something that comes naturally to any of God's creatures.. but we are suppose to be still and wait knowing that He is God and because He is God there is nothing that escapes Him and He is all knowing allowing everything with the perfect timing that He can only provide.

So I am casting and telling him that He is the one that I believe in. I am still at times looking for the rest in knowing that I am casting but when I cast I know that He is and is and is forever allowing me to rest in knowing that I am where He wants me to be and when He wants it different He will let me rest in the new thing...

I am confident, because Paul calls for confidence in kn0wing that he began it and he will accomplish all he needs to in order for his glory to be shown. He is who I am confident in. The Lord of Hosts. Jesus my King and my leader.

I know that my King has gone also for a while, but he promised to return and while he is gone he is doing so with the purpose of preparing a place for all those who believe in Him...

So..... I am being still, casting my care, resting, confident in Him, knowing there is a place for me and I believe.

I am waiting for The Lords will regarding my interview...

No comments:

Post a Comment