20090425

Update on the week with 2nd interview

so this week ended with a second interview for the job that has kind of been something that I am surprised with the opportunity and yet cautious... the biggest thing is that I am desiring to leave everything in the Lords hands as he is the one who I believe is in control of the whole thing. I am hoping for a sense of peace whatever the response would be regarding the outcome. I believe that there are opportunities that are important to try and I am proud that I did not pass this one up. Even though I did not initially think there would be anything more that would come of it I am thankful that I did the necessary work and submit the information so that I would be able to always know that I did not miss out on something that could have been great.

So now we are waiting for the response and really trusting that the Lord is in control no matter what the outcome. Should the position become something that is an open door I ask that people would be praying for us as we seek out whether it would be the right avenue to continue forward in a positive career change and also if it not be something that is open, then that there would be additional opportunities that would make themselves available so that we would be able to continue to do what the Lord desires for me to do in a career capacity. I am walking with a lot of faith and hoping for the best.

Meanwhile we enjoyed another fabulous breakfast with Brandon and Cheri. Our apartment complex is so great for having a full buffet breakfast every other week. Its great to get free food and fun fellowship. B and C have meant so much to Amy and I and we are not looking forward to them going to Thailand, but again that is something that I commit to God and know that he is faithful and able to cement our bond in such a way that even an ocean will not separate us. I am thankful as well that there is yet another good friend of mine that is following the Lord fully in following the calling to missions that is there for him and his wife. I pray for their safe move, passage and new work.

Now after all the thoughts on the interview that have kept me preoccupied through the week, I have to get back to my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment