just placing this in the line up for a remembrance for the future... I interviewed for a position as a Service Coordinator with LifePath Systems in Allen, yesterday. It was ok... don't know if anything would come of it but it was a chance to make a step toward knowing and understanding what it would be like to break into a new field... mostly I am just glad that my Lord has it all figured out and I am greatful to him that He has already mapped out my future with Amy and I merely need to act on faith when there are opportunities that arise...
Meanwhile Jason's is still the bread and butter and remains where I am for now and at least through school. I registered for a summer class today and that was gratifying. I am glad it is just one class.
Will be traveling in early July and so am looking forward to a break kind of right in the middle of the sessions.
Amy and I are well ... we can't complain... lately we have been really really self conscious of our physical appearance and have been occupying our thoughts with a lot of strategies to help us be healthy. I know that it is something we need but its so easy to blow it with a using food as a stress coping mechanism... that was proved last night at On the Border and my tummy is still dealing the the remaining digestive pieces... Whew!!! there were quite a few noises happening in my lower half all day today.
I think something that I need is to once again experience God's one and holy passion as I wind down the semester..... there are a lot of unknowns that are unnerving at times... but when I see how BIG the Lord is... its all OK...
Brandon and I ate breakfast together and talked about the overseas move for him... we are both changing at the same time... give us grace, dear Jesus... grace for the path ahead.
Favorite thoughts of the day:
texting my sweet to see if she was having the same issues as I was and recieving an emphatic Yes!
kissing my hunny when she came home
Savoring time on the couch with her and a walk in the complex...
Praying for:
Brandon and Cheri
Mike and Christine
John Work
Glenn and Family
Anna sailing to Faroe Islands
Adrienne and life surrounding her
Last days of school
Mom and Dad and their projects
Practicum
Internship
peace and endurance for the day ahead... less apathy and more engaged with my tasks...
love, hun
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI posted under the wrong name!! I'm following your blog, not my son!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhy HELLO Mr. Siefers! So glad you're blogging. Sounds like you have a lot on your mind as of late. I'll be putting in some prayers for you for clarity, direction, and time management as it seems you are just as busy as ever. :) I'm looking forward to following your blog.
Wish you and Amy lived closer to Michael and I. I think it would be fun to hang out together. :(
Have a great week, buddy! :)