20090413

month by month...

man!!! another month has flown by and I did not put anything here...

hmm well here is something for thought...

Are we really separated from God or is He here in our midst and we are merely blind to his presence because we have the problem of sin?



That is the hmm moment that I had recently and the love moments is something that I want to focus on too...

What is red
and yellow
has flecks of green
and can't get enough of me...?

Amy


we have been having the most wonderful time just being a couple and enjoying what it is to know and be with one another in different moments and instances of life... even through all of this she still wants to know more and spend more moments with me and I believe and enjoy that as such a precious thing... sometimes I have to put her to bed in order for her to be able to not stay up so that she can spend one more moment with me...

Love in these days...... sure, we have dreams of days to come while we experience the moment, but I vote that the moment of today counts so much more than the dream because without the moment the dream will never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment