20090308

Words that describe my most treasured possession...

my wife....

sweet
innocent
lovely
unique
gifted
special
kind
beautiful
hard worker
well versed
truth seeker
something I need to live...

Amy is sweet because she often makes me breakfast in the mornings and leaves it for me to find when I wake up.

Amy is innocent because there are things that we do where she says that she has never done this before and it makes it that much more significant to know that I am experiencing true life moments with her as I experience them at the same time.

Amy is lovely because her form is exactly what I desire as a husband.

Amy is unique because there is not anyone who understands me as well as she does.

Amy is gifted because she shapes and molds kids hearts to learn how to read on a yearly basis.

Amy is special because she is cared for by almighty God.

Amy is kind because she is constantly thinking of what would be best for me instead of herself.

Amy is strikingly beautiful from head to toe and the inside matches the outside beauty.

Amy spends time and energy to invest in all she does with much of who she is at times to the detriment of herself, and so I think she is a hard worker for others.

Amy is well versed... she thinks and thinks about something and can always have a thought that will surprise.

Amy desires to model her life after the Biblical Christ that is known in the Bible and also resides in her heart, and so she seeks truth with a passion.

Amy is something that I need to live, just as air and water is important for my survival, Amy helps me survive my days with peace and understanding that always seeks my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment