Amy and I started talking about names... mind you.. we are not announcing anything, we just often think about names and what our children might be named. So I got on the internet and proceeded to explore and discover that there are multiple web sites that indicate the meaning behind names and how they relate to society and where they fall in their heritage. Well we don't have anything for certain but I think the best thing about it was that I could dream of having children with my wife and I could see a slight smile pucker her lips as we thought about how we would choose a name for the blessing that we hope our God will someday bring.
Meanwhile we wait and pray that he will always give us our best and help us to believe that he gives us the best he can give.
No comments:
Post a Comment