20081104

so in the post hours after the announcement of the future leader of America there is mixed emotions. I think that its great that so many see this as a historic vote and I too consider it to be history in the making because there is no doubt that this is not a precedent that has been established before. And yet while there is such a wave of emotion there is also many questions that still resound in my mind about the psyche of America and the desire that they have to elect change over some core Christian values that I think of that Obama is opposed to. It definitely is apparent that America is more focused on the economic trouble than on the life and death of new borns, or whether our freedoms are being changed by legislation that is forcing us to bend away from Biblical truth and accept a humanistic view that we are our own makers of truth... I don't know what it all means, but I am committed to praying for and giving the office of the President as much respect as it deserves... the pennies that I pick up that people have left behind in this rich country still have In God We Trust imprinted on them, and I am committed to trusting in God and His plan that is sufficient for me and my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment