20081105

Day After... beginning anew... yellow lights...

long day today... I went into work to help with breakfast and that began at 7.45. normally I am not in to work before 9 or 10 with the part time schedule that I have. so a few extra hours should help with the things that we are working on... Christmas is around the corner and travels will take us to NM over the holidays. So a little bit o xtra cashola will be of benefit...


Bah humbug!!!! the check engine light went on a day or so ago on me chariot of choice and so I dutifully ran me bum out to the dealership to see what the indicator meant...

arrrrghhh!!! I be a matey and a pirate of fun fer this here place checked me engine out to hear its tune and informed me that me catalytic converter was no longer in the land of the living... rather replacement of the piece is necessary and me cost will be sufficiently high to have to mortgage at least me left eye and perhaps my good elbow....

booo!!!!

on this as it was not part of the budget and so some of the hissssing that you see is just me reflection of the bad timing Little Green has had within the last 2 weeks... I just put a new speedometer in her to keep me traffic court penalties to the magic number 0, but having done that she now tells me that she needs to rehaul the converter...

booooooooo!!!!!

another burden for the system as we manage to lot and try to come up with an ingenious way to cover the cost.... so far the only genius we have is to pray and ask our Lord to bless our endeavors and allow us to find the funds to cover the cost of the repair.... so my life at this moment is not unlike yours as I seek to be wise with our finances and repair things that have become less useful in their disrepair...

Anyways... later on this evening I traveled half an hour to attend a class assigned meeting that will hopefully be of benefit to my quest for a vocation...

got home at 10 and am looking to sleep soon...

night, night....

No comments:

Post a Comment