so its the day before the big vote... ultimately I do believe that the person that the Lord desires to function and be our leader for the next four years will be placed in office by the people who vote to retain their services. In the big picture is the peace that I find in God whom I trust... not in myself, the people, or the nation that we live in or in the money that I earn, wealth that I accumulate, goodness I promote, or the effort that I make to serve others for their well being... it's in the Lord who is outside of our world and still involved and controlling all events that are affecting me on a daily basis. It's in his absolute and sovereign will that I believe and hold as eternally truthful His will that is moving and achieving His plan that is moving the hearts of people closer to Him. Recently there was an email that I saw that was passed around that was negatively spun to indicate that should scenario happen it is because there is a reason of judgment upon America. I don't know the overall plan and what could occur from the perspective of a sovereign and absolute God who has made a place for me in eternity. All I know is that I am part of His plan and live in His world at this time in history. I am called to respect the authority that the Lord already knows is going to lead this land in the next 4 years and I know that my well being is not dependent on my own effort or graces, but on the peace that I have in being cared for and watched over as His child.
So vote... and may our Father, who is aware of all leaders and to whom they as leaders will have to face for their successes and failures, be forever glorified by the plan that He has already decided upon. All of his creation fits into His story as he brings us further along to the day that we are able to see Him face to face.
No comments:
Post a Comment