20100526

40 days

I did not know how to title this but I thought that it would be good to write a little on by blog about by accomplishment and the next 40 days of my life. I have officially graduated and received by Masters. This is a great accomplishment, but I walk away from the time I spent in school feeling like it is incomplete.

The next step is to study for the National Counseling Exam. I sent the registration in for this process last week, and now they have officially processed by fee. This is great and just one more step in the process.

My anxiety level lately has been high regarding the test. The only thing that I know to do is to study, but at the same time the amount of information is so overwhelming. In this time I am also desiring to seek the Lord and know what he would have for me.

Another thing that I am monitoring is my health/weight.. I know that I need to become more aware and to get into a good routine of exercise. so... the best thing that I can tell you right now is that there is a feeling of being in limbo, with a deep awareness of the goal, and a hope to seek the Lord in the midst of attempting to understand and note information that will help me gain greater ground in my effort to revive a career for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment