20091116

times of prayer...

there are times when I just need to stop and pray for what is on my heart and so this is a moment that I felt I needed to stop and pray for things that are on my mind and dear to my heart....I want to put a list of the things here that are some of the things that I am struggling with but don't want to be one of the people that are trumpeting their prayers to all the people around so I just will make a list of the things that I am giving up to the most high God, so that I know that I am not alone in the midst of living...

I continually desire to pray for my wife and her desires and that I would do so without fail and with consistency just like when I breathe.
I pray that heart would be prepare for future hopes of family that would add joy and passion to who we are and what God has purposed for us to do and be.
I pray that my resolve to finish grad school would be strong and wisdom and strength would be present from the Lord to persevere.
I pray that we would be protected from harm that would be physical, mental, or emotional through the covering of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
I pray that praise would be continually upon my lips that would express the greatness of knowing and being a child of Christ.
I pray that my practicum would be something that would be able to glorify the Lord in the midst of a very broken world and give peace to those who need peace.
I pray that my abilities would not be of my own doing, but that the Holy Spirit would use my clay pot to pour into other lives so as to refresh all who are loved by him and that my pride in helping would not be loud or unbecoming.
I pray that my own life would be ordered according to the plan that would be placed before me and that I would choose to follow God's plan and not my own.
I pray for loved ones who have given me encouragement and strength to live that they would be cared for by the Lord in the midst of their journeys to know Him more.
I pray for protection for my siblings who are near and far.
I ask the Lord Jesus to move mightily in the area of my parents employment situation.
I seek the Lord in all I pray for and know that giving Him the things on my heart is soothing and beneficial to me as I seek to live a life that is full of grace.
I pray that forgiveness would reign and strongholds of sin would be abolished in my life so that I might become one such as Christ Jesus was on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment