thoughts from a seeker of truth, an explorer of knowledge, lover of wisdom and believer in Christ... and sometimes just about life.
20090914
ugh.... what a day....
I found out about the fact that I have a practicum site, but now out of concern for inoformation on the web I have gone through the process of deleting, blocking, and changing profiles on numerous things that have my name all over them that may reveal personal information which I did not feel so comfortable in sharing with potential clients in the future. so.... it may be something that is unnecessary, but at the same my prudent buttons went off and I slashed cut and removed myself from the ability to google me too much... I guess with this web thing, once you put it out there its out there for good, but part of me really is ok with all of that because this is where I record history for the future generations who want to know what their dad was doing... until they are so advanced that they no longer have the ability to access the information because their advancement is not capable of interacting with the archaic.... aghhh... why do I put stuff out here? to bring me peace of mind and allow me to vent, pray, write, and tell stories that are part of my life.... the venting part is a great exercise in health and living....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment