Anyways.. I am rambling because I have a lot on my mind and can't seem to escape it and so I figured I would jump on here and talk about meaningless things so as to entertain myself until I must sleep and start it all over again...
hmm I need a topic... I will ask my wife for one... wait just a sec...Hey Hunny what is a topic I can write about? ...."any topic?"... yah, any topic....
so she told me to write about my practicum... the pie in the sky wonder what I will do practicum site that seems to be elusive or not something I have fully applied all my faculties to searching for because it seems that a lot of other things have gotten in the way of that this summer.... vacations were a very miniscule part of the summer and then there is work in general that seems to always take more time out of the day than it should even though it says its part time, but all in all it takes me the other half of the day to recover from being out in the sun and using those sore muscles that I have.... anyways... practicum... where do I begin? what do I do? what should I investigate? the leads with a few emails that I have sent have not created a viable lead and time is ticking.... I just think it so hard to think about because it scares the bejeebees out of me to be looking and going through a lot of rejection like a job interview.... I don't know. I have to do it, and I need to start with prayer...
LORD, in the midst of everything. I pray for my practicum experience. I pray it would be something that would give me incredible insight and ability to know how you desire me to minister as a therapist in the future. I pray with that in mind Lord that you would lead me to a site or supervisor and persons that would remarkably influence and build a strong foundation within me for the coming career that I pray you would bless. I know you have lead me this far and have opened the doors to obtain the degree. Please use it as you would seek to use it and use me as a drink offering that is poured out at your feet. I pray that my life would reflect your image, Lord, and ask that as you define me more and more, that you would allow me to know immeasurable peace and provide for my family through blessing and honor and build character that will store up treasure in heaven and succeed at assisting people to know you so that when I arrive at your throne I will look around and see the faces near me were all people that I was able to reflect your image upon. In Jesus Name - Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment