20081207

the Lion and the Dragon...



This was the latest visitor to the our household. It is either getting cold and our reptile friend was looking for a warm place to stay or he was being entertained by the other member of our family affectionately known as Boxer...

We came home from church and Amy and I noticed something shoot into the bedroom from under the bathroom door. Apparently our furry feline had been having fun with the bare skinned four legged creature. As I write Mr. Boxer is still trying to pick up on the scent of the lizard.

I carefully trapped him into the cup that you see above and asked my wife if I could keep it, but a small laugh and subsequent shiver with the expression... ewwww... helped me to realize that I was choosing between the cold blooded companion or my wonderfully warm and beautiful princess.

The last known location of the reptilian was outside, 100 yards away, running toward a structure that was not our own.

Just for good measure here is a picture of our prowler still on the hunt.


No comments:

Post a Comment