SO... this is a new thing for me and the first time to post.. hmm what do I discuss...
SCHOOL
have been learning a lot in school. The American Indians for sure have a new admirer in me. Currently I am reading about African Americans and I am seeing some new things that I had not thought about in their way of life, the way they were treated and how they are resilient as a culture in being able to adapt to difficulties they don't desire but they encounter in a world that dictated how they were suppose to interact and at times even it seems breathe.
Anniversary
My wife and I just completed the first 4 months of our marriage. Its been one of the most amazing times of my life and I have no regrets to the last 4 months and look forward to continuing to learn and communicate with her on a daily basis and almost moment by moment discovery... haha
M
No comments:
Post a Comment