20081031

continued....

Affection
........my love just walked out the door and there are times and moments when I love her so much... just like right now. I am so thankful for my wife and it comforts me that she loves me so much... I saw her off to work on this Friday and before she left she woke me to say goodbye. We had a good nights rest and that really makes a difference in us. When we are tired there is no limit to how much things can go wrong or be wrong or just feel wrong... but not today and not this morning!!! :) I look forward to our reunion tonight.

Work
so today is a day when I go into work early... not really the norm for Fridays. but due to the amount of orders today they thought to bring me in so that we could keep up with the flow.

I may write a lot about work... it may be something of superficialness to the reader, but to me perhaps this will be a place where I can relieve myself of the moments that caused anxiety... work for me is at times quite taxing. it is just the line of "trabalho" I am in and the fact that its kind of something that I do on the side as my real work is in the classroom.

Boxer
he just climbed up beside me... certainly looking for something to eat. Sooner rather than later he will be "talking" to me to try to express the concern he has for whether I am on schedule or off schedule in regard to his feeding time...

Sis
I pray for both of my sisters right now. I thank you Lord for them and the love that they have for you. I pray dear Lord that you would deepen their love for You and extend Your grace to others. I am thankful that you have captured them with your grace and they live to tell others about you. Reaching out to people who do not have a grasp of the life that you can give is a clear goal for them and I am grateful that you have called them both into full time passionate work for you Lord. Be with them where they are and bring joy and peace to them in this moment. Help them to not be afraid and to reach out to others when they are feeling lonely or overwhelmed with the things in their world. You give us strength to live and to grow Lord Jesus and so I pray today that you would strengthen the sisters that I have and assist them in meeting the demands that this life has to offer them. Lord I pray that in my prayers for them they would know my love and that you would protect them from the lies of evil and forces that would work against who they are and what you are having them become. I love them both. May you gain all of the glory and praise for their lives, Lord. Forever in the power and grace of almighty Jesus who conquered the grave... in Jesus name...Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment