well... lately I have been having a hard time with my communication skills... I don't know why... I just know that somehow my mental thinking is not in tune with my vocal box and lately one or the other has been getting me in trouble.
here is how this works... I think therefore I emote sound... but my sound box also belies a sense of stress... and this is where I am at...
stress is getting to me and hopefully will lessen in the next few days... I am currently in a wintermester and working on classes that are meeting MWF of each week until the 17th. At least it is pretty interesting to study the crisis types of things that are going on for the class that I am perusing... but at the same time it is hard to be studying the depth of the subject at such a rapid interval.
Finally at work this next week I believe that I will be getting away from a holiday schedule... what this means is that I won't be covering for some of the guys who have had vacation or have just not shown up. I have been covering the breakfast shift which means that my sleeping schedule has been thrown off.
Car trouble the other day was really stressful too. I had the battery replaced and I hope that is the extent of it.
Oh... communication... communication... that is what is most troubling... I am having trouble being on the same wave length as my sweet heart at times and this makes it hard on me because as all men would attest to, they are always going to take a fall for this area because we do not have the premonition that women seem to have, or the compassion, or the innate ability to die to self and choose which genre of communication is best in any given changing situation.... I am learning though... I am learning and I hope that I am able to retain my skill for future use.
No comments:
Post a Comment